[phenixbb] Optimal settings for finding NCS from density

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sun Jul 5 12:31:41 PDT 2015

Hi William,

Yes, that is a good point.  I'm not sure which way that goes though...you want the separation small so that adjacent molecules can be found, but large so that more of the long direction is explored.  I'd be inclined to go for a relatively small peak separation based on those considerations.

All the best,
Tom T