[phenixbb] Problem with python while running Autobuild

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu Jul 9 08:09:01 PDT 2015

Hi Heng-Keat,

Wow, I have no idea about this one.  I'm sorry about that, as this may have taken a lot of time already. Could it be that you have a very large structure or high resolution and ran out of memory? (Still that should not give such an error).   Best bet:  install a recent nightly build and if you are lucky this will just go away (or not happen to occur)...

All the best,
Tom T