[phenixbb] Anisotropic B-factors with Trucated Data

Keller, Jacob kellerj at janelia.hhmi.org
Fri Jul 31 13:42:13 PDT 2015

Actually, I think I found how to override the iso/aniso decision: under "global parameters," set aniso cutoff to lower resolution. Seems to be working.

Any thoughts on the more general question about aniso refinement in the case of truncated data, or +/- twinning? Seems twinning changes ML refinement to LSQ, but I am not sure how that changes this.

Jacob