[phenixbb] Help with using FFT map coefficients tool

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 1 09:36:57 PDT 2015

Hi Emily,

ok, let's do it step-by-step:

1) Other tools -> Fetch PDB data, In Action choose "Download all data
and convert CIF to MTZ".

This will give you model and reflection data.

2) Maps -> Calculate maps

Load model (PDB) and data (MTZ) files.

3) Maps -> FFT map coefficients, load *_map_coeffs.mtz file and run.

This will give *.ccp4 maps that you need.

I just did these steps and it worked for me fine.

Pavel