[phenixbb] Changing an amino acid to an unusual amino acid

Schubert, Carsten [JRDUS] CSCHUBER at its.jnj.com
Tue Jun 2 14:26:26 PDT 2015

Hi Natalia,

if the missing/wrong chain IDs are really the problem you can change them in COOT under Calculate -> Change Chain IDs. The dialog is a bit tricky, since you probably have to use the correct residue range to change an individual residue into an existing chain. In your case I would write out the PDB file and use a text editor to change the chain ID and move the residue into its correct place in the file.

HTH

                Carsten