[phenixbb] anomalous difference map calculation

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Jun 17 06:46:38 PDT 2015

Hi Alexandra,

You will have to run the last steps in data processing over and obtain anomalous data in order to calculate that anomalous difference map.  Once you have that data you can also refine the occupancy of your Mo atom, however at 0.97 A the anomalous scattering from Mo is not strong (f" is 1.2 electrons).

All the best,
Tom T