[phenixbb] viewing ligand_identification output files

Li-Wei Hung lwhung at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 14 14:29:09 PDT 2015

Dear Emily,

Sorry for the problem.  I just tested two test runs and the
ligand_identification gui appeared to behave properly.
On the 'Results' page, choose the ligand you want to view from the list,
click on the 'open in Coot'  button on the lower left corner, a Coot
window should show up with the ligand, difference map, and protein (if
included in the run) all arranged nicely. You don't need to specify the
map or pdb files in Coot to display the results.  If this is what you
did, and it still show the problems you described, could you send me you
input files off list so I can pinpoint the problems.

Thank you,

Li-Wei