[phenixbb] labelit compatibility with mosflm

Nicholas Sauter nksauter at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 18 14:48:32 PDT 2015

Dear Ursula,

Thank you for bringing up these issues.  I've made the following fixes:

1) I've now changed the file labelit/interface.py so it no longer checks
mosflm versions higher than 7.1.0, rather it just assumes everything will
work.  You were probably using ipmosflm 7.1.3 so that's OK.

2) I've changed the file
cctbx_projects/iotbx/detectors/context/config_detectors.py so that
serial_number 926 is now recognized as a Beamline 8.3.1 detector, with the
correct beam center convention, which is different than many other beam
lines.

These changes will go into the next nightly build of PHENIX.  I do not know
when SBGRID will roll out the latest bleeding edge, so if you or the sysadm
would like like to patch the old code I'm attaching the needed files here.

Nick