[phenixbb] on the eff file

Smith Liu smith_liu123 at 163.com
Thu Mar 19 07:09:24 PDT 2015

Dear All,

Someone told me from the refine eff file, I can know what is my strategy for my refinement.

I have run 2 refines with the same input files, For one refine, in the graphical interface I have checked xyz-coordinates, Real-space, Individual B-factors, Occupanies, Optimize X-ray/sterochemistry weight, Automaticaly orrect N/Q/H erros. For the other refine, I only checked XYZcoordinates, Real-space and Autonomously correct N/Q/H errors.

I have checked the eff files from the 2 diffrent refines, but I cannot find any diffrence in the eff file.

Thus will you please tell me how to find the diffrence in the 2 eff files? Or my strategies for each refine was recorded in the other files?

I am looking forward to getting your reply.

Smith