[phenixbb] error message in phenix refine

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 20 07:19:19 PDT 2015

Hi Almudena,

the error message tries to tell you that for (0, 0, 16) index
corresponding R-free-flag(+) and R-free-flag(-) are different indicating
that something must have gone wrong when you were manipulating the files
or may be the original tool that you used to create R-free-flag did it
incorrectly.

Can you send me that MTZ file and also explain how you obtained it?

Pavel