[phenixbb] on Phenix's "Generate "Table 1" for journal"

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 21 09:13:19 PDT 2015

Dear Smith,

most questions you asked below are normally answered as part of a basic
crystallography training. If that's not the case for you then I suggest
you dedicate a few months reading this book (entirely!)

Rupp, B, 2009
Biomolecular Crystallography: Principles, Practice, and Application to
Structural Biology

then follow references therein and read corresponding papers. All
together I'm sure this will give you answers to most questions you asked
below and far more.

As to your more specific questions: content of Phenix generated Table 1
depends on what inputs you provide. If it lacks Multiplicity then
perhaps you did not give the tool information from data processing steps.

Good luck,
Pavel