[phenixbb] question related to phenix produced PDB file

Smith Liu smith_liu123 at 163.com
Sat Mar 21 19:53:22 PDT 2015

Dear Pavel,

Is it the degree for the addition of the errors of all the atoms in the PDB file? I just think 42.3 degree is a rather large amount, either for the whole protein, or for the part of the whole protein? For this reason I double the reliability of my refinement. And why there is no RMS phase error?

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Smith