[phenixbb] alternate side chains conjugated with water molecules

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri May 29 05:25:30 PDT 2015

Hi Jorge,

I'm sorry for delay with replying. I was (and am) traveling May 18-29,
so it happens I miss emails by accident or do not reply promptly. Sorry.

What you describe is definitely possible to do in Phenix, I have helped
others to do similar things in the past and all worked just fine.

I think it is easiest if you send me model and data files and tell what
particular residues need to be couples with water, and then I will send
you back a working example.

Once again, I am sorry for the delay and I'm looking forward to help you
with this problem.

Pavel