[phenixbb] ERRASER Updates

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 5 00:19:47 PST 2015

Caleb,

thanks for updates!

Could you please confirm that Phenix-Erraser works in current Phenix:

https://www.phenix-online.org/download/nightly_builds.cgi

?

My recollection is that Phenix-Erraser stopped working starting at some
point a while back, quoting Fang-Chieh Chou (1/21/15):

"""
(...)
Erraser is currently imcompatible with the latest phenix release, due to
changes in Phenix API. Tom and I have some discussions on how to fix it,
but I was too busy to fix Erraser as I am working on other projects
toward graduation.

For now you may use erraser with an earlier phenix version. We have a
new student and he will be in charge of fixing and maintaining erraser
in the future. He is still wrapping up another project so we may start
fixing it in one or two months later.
(...)
"""

Thanks,