[phenixbb] phenix 1.10.1-2155 has no kicked map option

Schubert, Carsten [JRDUS] CSCHUBER at its.jnj.com
Wed Nov 18 13:51:42 PST 2015

TDawoD: Try the command line, I am fairly certain you can still access the kicked maps from there.

And I would agree that this option should be back in the GIU. I’d like to look at kicked and FEM maps in the same time. Different approaches, slightly different maps. I don’t always trust the FEM maps... They tend look too good to be true for ordered residues (IMHO) and offer mostly little way of modeling badly ordered residues.

HTH

                Carsten