[phenixbb] on ligand restraint

Smith Liu smith_liu123 at 163.com
Mon Oct 5 03:31:52 PDT 2015

Dear Pavel,

My cif file was for ATP, which was rather easily got by eLBOW as for the Phenix contains it in its library. Attached is the ATP.cif file I used.

In addition, I have run another 10 cycles of simulated_annealing+minimization_global, and the clash score was still 120 (too high).

Recently I fond for both the 1.9-1692 and 1.10.2155 version of phenix.real_spacea_refine, I got rather high clash score (higher than 20). In addition I found (recently?) the phenix.real_space_refine output PDB clash score was different from the Ramachandran clash score value. Is an possibility my Windows versions of  phenix have something wrong?

I am looking forward to getting your further comment.

Smith