[phenixbb] Tautomer/protomer plugin for Phenix

Lance Westerhoff lance at quantumbioinc.com
Fri Apr 1 10:32:18 PDT 2016

Hello All-

A paper from our group just came out in ActaD which I think fellow phenix users should find interesting. The paper details a new module we have available which uses our QM/MM-based Phenix plugin to correctly refine and determine tautomer/protomer, rotamer, flip state, and binding mode using X-ray data and refinement.

The paper is available for free, Open Access on ActaD’s website:

	http://scripts.iucr.org/cgi-bin/paper?S2059798316002837

If you would like to give it a try, please let me know. The software is available for free for pure non-profit academic research and for a reasonable fee for commercial/industrial efforts. For more information, please visit our product site:

	http://www.quantumbioinc.com/products/phenix_divcon

Or fill out one of our on-line license agreements to gain access:

	http://www.quantumbioinc.com/products/software_licensing

Thank you for your time and have a good weekend!

-Lance
Lance M. Westerhoff, Ph.D.
President and General Manager
QuantumBio Inc.