[phenixbb] Weird large continuous positive density blob

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 26 12:56:31 PDT 2016

Hi Alex,

if packing/contacts make sense that may be something (even unexpected)
from crystallization cocktail.

I guess Autobuild needs to know what to look for and build, otherwise
given the resolution there may be impractically too many choices. And if
you knew what it is then building it by hand in this case is easier.

If you have no idea what it is then perhaps it's better to leave this
density blob alone rather than stick into it something that you are not
confident about.

Pavel