[phenixbb] About the phenix.mtz_as_cif

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 25 10:49:59 PDT 2016

Dear Huanwang,

Please find some about phenix.mtz_as_cif usage below. In the next nightly
build it will be displayed if you run the tool without arguments. Please
let me know if you need additional information.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.

phenix.mtz_as_cif: Convert mtz to CIF format.
Usage: phenix.mtz_as_cif data.mtz [params.eff] [options ...]

Usage examples:
  phenix.mtz_as_cif data.mtz

mtz_as_cif {
  mtz_file = None