[phenixbb] sequence independent model building possible?

Christian Roth christianroth034 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:06:48 PST 2016

Hi, besides the already excellent suggestions, you might want to try if
density modification (NCs, solvent flattening, histogram matching) improves
your map a bit further. If you can assign enough residues you improve your
maps than even further step by step. On top your stretches are than
definitely long enough for a blast search.

Christian