[phenixbb] Arg, Glu, etc. naming conventions

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 15 00:29:46 PST 2016

Hi Mark,

hm... this is strange as I can't remember any relevant changes that
would trigger this behavior..
Do you have two PDB files, one from old and one from new Phenix versions
that exemplify the problem (preferably with REMARK 3 headers that show
Phenix version number)?

Could it be the other way around: coot's convention is now different
from phenix? Phenix uses GeoStd geometry library which doesn't change
much apart from adding new entries.

This is rather Nigel's domain so he may comment on this more. However, I
would say we need more specific information to investigate this.

Pavel