[phenixbb] Problem refining structure, error message

Natalia Ketaren nketaren at mail.rockefeller.edu
Thu Feb 18 17:00:32 PST 2016

Hello,

I’m building a structure at the moment, and I have since removed lithium ions from structure. However, when I go to refine using phenix, I get the error message:
“No atom selected: name LI and Chain F and rename LI resseq 8”

I’ve tried using earlier files, prior to my addition of lithium ions and I still get the same error message. I’m using Phenix version 1.10.1-2155-000
Could anyone help me overcome this error message?

Cheers,

Nat

_____________________________
Natalia E. Ketaren, PhD