[phenixbb] Cannot activate NCS in 1.10.1

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Mon Jan 25 10:06:05 PST 2016

Hi Eckhard,

My guess would be that newer versions fail to find NCS in your structure.
There should be some indication of this fact in the log files. I'm happy to
check what is going on and introduce any fixes if needed. Can you please
send me (off-list) model and data files to reproduce the behavior you
described? The files will be kept in confidence.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.