[phenixbb] Just before crystallographic structure deposition

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 22 08:37:14 PDT 2016

Cedric,

normally PDB or mmCIF file that came out of refinement and is subject to
PDB deposition should not be modified in any way. I hope this is an
obvious statement that does not need any further elaboration!

Answering your question: yes, you can update all the statistics and file
header without doing any refinement:

phenix.refine model.pdb data.mtz strategy=none main.number_of_macro_cycles=1

Pavel