[phenixbb] FreeR flags from AutoBuild

Sam Tang samtys0910 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:59:04 PDT 2016

Dear all

May I enquire a simple question about AutoBuild - I input an experimental
data (ccp4 mtz from Aimless) and a model from Phaser-MR to AutoBuild hoping
that some mis-fit flexible regions could be re-build. May I know if the
output mtz *overall_best_refine_data.mtz* contains the same FreeR flags as
in the input, or would AutoBuild generate a new set of FreeR? Or in other
words, are the R values directly comparable if I refine against the input
experimental data mtz or the overall_best_refine_data.mtz?

Thanks!

Cheers

Sam Tang

Biochemistry Programme, School of Life Sciences, CUHK