[phenixbb] Senior Research Assistant position - MD Anderson Cancer Center

Leonard,Paul PLeonard1 at mdanderson.org
Sun May 22 07:05:14 PDT 2016

Dear all,

This post is to bring your attention to a job opportunity for a Senior Research Assistant position at the University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center (in Houston, Texas, USA).  MD Anderson Cancer Center is the number one cancer center in the United States and a center of excellence for both oncology treatment and research.

This is an opportunity to join a dedicated team of researchers that are working together to develop new cancer therapeutics to positively impact the lives of our patients.  We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in molecular biology and protein production to work within our structural biology team to support research projects across the MD Anderson research community and the drug discovery pipeline of the Institute for Applied Cancer Science.  The research that stems from the proteins produced has a direct impact on the lives of our patients.

Salaries are competitive and based on the level of experience of the applicant.  We are looking for applicants with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacology or a related subject.  Previous experience working in a research lab environment is desired. The ideal candidate will have previous molecular biology or protein purification experience.  For more information and to submit a job application please refer to the job posting…

https://mdanderson.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/sr-research-asst-genomic-medicine-2226

We look forward to reviewing your application. Please use the above link to submit your application, CV and cover letter.

Best wishes,

Paul Leonard

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.