[phenixbb] Why can't I use bootstrap.py in cctbx to compile phenix?

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 16 13:02:07 PST 2016

Hi Taimin,

Also, you need to accept the licensing terms for Phenix before you can
download it (http://www.phenix-online.org/phenix_request/index.cgi). You
have to use the email address from your academic institution.

You will then get a password which will allow you to download Phenix. We
have precompiled packages or you can download the source and compile Phenix
yourself.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging