[phenixbb] Highly anisotropic data

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 7 08:08:45 PDT 2016

Hi Kostya,

phenix.resolution

reports effective resolution of data set. It is based on methods
described here:

J. Appl. Cryst. (2015). 48, 589-597
Acta Cryst. (2013). D69, 1921-1934

As I pointed out before, a single number for highest resolution isn't
very informative unless you show data completeness per resolution (in
phenix.refine log file it is reported in the beginning of macro-cycles
right after bulk-solvent step).

Pavel