[phenixbb] XN-refinement

Leif Hanson leif.hanson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:11:16 PDT 2016

Dear Johannes,
What is your completeness in your neutron data? I think at some point we
need to stop hiding behind a joint refinement and use only the neutron
data, especially with this level of resolution. I like your idea of fixing
the ADP ratio. The more scientifically interesting question in this case is
the exchange and not the B-factors. If you are really bothered by your X+N
H/D coordinate and occupancy results, and your completeness is near 90% or
higher, the more conservative result is to refine with SHELX.
Best wishes,
Leif Hanson