[phenixbb] Fix coordinates of one single residue

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 28 00:25:34 PDT 2016

I agree, while technically it is possible to stop selected atoms from
moving during refinement, it is much better to find out why refinement
wants to move them (in a wrong place, as you seem to believe).

If you send me model (before and after refinement) and data files, and
tell what residue you are looking at, then I might be able to tell
what's going on..

Pavel