[phenixbb] phenix.real_space_refine - mmcif output?

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 26 10:28:12 PDT 2016

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for pointing this out. We will work on this and this feature
should become available shortly.
Meanwhile, I would recommend to use phenix.pdb_as_cif command-line tool to
convert pdb files to mmcif as it would preserve more information (for
example, secondary structure annotations).

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.