[phenixbb] polder vs fem vs composite omit map vs maximum entropy

Murpholino Peligro murpholinox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:04:12 PST 2017

So I got a MR solution and maybe a dozen residues are not clearly defined
(most of them in the surface) I used to compute the feature enhanced map
but now I can see there are a lot of options in phenix->maps. Which one is
better for me? (~130 residues, 1.5 A resolution, ~ 90% complete)
Probably I should try them all, and compare them visually in coot with
appropiate sigmas (taken from maps-> map comparison) (is that a good
workflow? what you guys do?) ...but some of the maps take a lot of time to
compute. So any help will be appreciated.

Thanks