[phenixbb] on use of pdbtools

Smith Liu smith_liu123 at 163.com
Fri Jan 20 07:02:26 PST 2017

Dear All,

Can you show me how to use the phenix  pdbtools to get the mate pdb of the original input pdb?Take the phenix  pdbtools graphical interface for example,  I think after I load  the original pdb, I should click "options" and then click "Coordinates". Suppose my original PDB was X, Y, Z, and I want to get the mate PDB -X +Y, -X   ,1/3 +Z, then how should I input the "Switch rotamers", "Translate", and "Rotate" for this specific example? Does it has anything to do with "Euler angle convention"?

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Smith