[phenixbb] Composite omit map

Sam Tang samtys0910 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 12:00:03 PDT 2017

Dear Pavel

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to prove the presence of ligand as well
as to 'push' some density for the weaker part of the ligand. (This relates
to another thread I initiated.)  In short density for first part of ligand
is very good and can confidently be modelled but not the other part.

I have tried Polder Map as well as the conventional SA-OMIT map. My feeling
is that the conventional way gives better map for the ligand at the 'good'
region than Polder, but neither way improves density at the 'poor' region.

There seems less keywords to manipulate in Polder than in the conventional
way though.

Best regards

Sam