[phenixbb] sculptor modifications

Emilia C. Arturo (Emily) ecgarturo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:44:29 PDT 2017

Hello All,

Is there a way to identify quickly the changes to a model that
Sculptor has made?

I am running the Phenix GUI to use Sculptor. I have read through the
out-put log file, and understand (mostly) the sculpt protocol as it
relates to the circumstances under which modifications to main chain
or side chains are made, but it would be nice to see (in a list
format, perhaps) what changes (if any...) were made.

Regards,
Emily.

--
"Study as if you were going to live forever; live as if you were going
to die tomorrow." - Maria Mitchell

"I'm not afraid of storms for I'm learning to sail my ship."  - Louisa
May Alcott