[phenixbb] sculptor modifications

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 20 15:26:41 PDT 2017

Hi Emily,

simplest and quickest way would be to load both models into Pymol (or
Coot) and color one read and the other one blue (or any other
combination of colors of your preference!). That will give you a quick
idea about changes in coordinates (note, it may change B factors too, as
far as I know..).

Also,

phenix.pdb.hierarchy model.pdb

will give you counts of chains, residues, atoms, etc.

Pavel