[phenixbb] Cif file recognition

Joel Tyndall joel.tyndall at otago.ac.nz
Wed Jun 21 17:47:42 PDT 2017

Hi there,

Having a few minor issues with my phenix setup on windows 10. I have the latest stable build Phenix1.11.1-2575.

When introducing a new ligand that exists in the monomer library, Pheix complains it does not have the geometry restraints (cif file)  - somehow it is not seeing its own library. How can I set up the cif library as default?

Cheers

Joel

Joel Tyndall | BSc(Hons) PhD

Associate Professor in Medicinal Chemistry
School of Pharmacy | Te Kura Mātauraka Wai-whakaora
University of Otago | Te Whare Wānanga o Otāgo
PO Box 56 9054
Dunedin | Ōtepoti
New Zealand | Aotearoa
Ph: 64 3 479 7293