[phenixbb] Phenix polder error

Dorothee Liebschner dcliebschner at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 26 13:13:52 PDT 2017

Hi Avinash,

This is not an error. It means that there are several data arrays in the
input mtz file and the program needs to know which one you want to use.

You should therefore add the keyword "data_labels='my_labels'", where
my_labels represents the string of the data arrays you want to use (f.ex.
FOBS, SIGFOBS).
You can find out which labels are in your file with the command:
phenix.mtz.dump my_data.mtz.

Otherwise, you can use the polder GUI and choose the data label from the
drop-down menu. That is most likely faster if you have only one calculation.

Best wishes,

Dorothee