[phenixbb] Phenix Generate Table 1 Tool for twin-refinement statistics

Xiao Lei xiaoleiusc at gmail.com
Thu May 4 01:41:31 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I am using Windows Phenix Version 1.11.1. I'd like to generate table 1 for
journal using Phenix "Generate Table 1 tool".  In the input column, I input
pdb model, data mtz, and data unmerged mtz, it gives me output statistics
without twin refinement. But I'd like to show the results of twin
refinement because I used Refmac5 to do twin refinement. Even I put the pdb
from the output after twin refinement, the tool still gives me without twin
refinement statistics.

Thanks ahead for any input.