[phenixbb] Model_vs_data speed

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 16 10:44:08 PDT 2017

Hi Eric,

We will definitely have a look at model_vs_data speed.

In the mean time, if you have some Python skills, you may consider looking
at a Python pickle file in your Phenix distribution:
modules/chem_data/polygon_data/all_mvd.pickle.
It contains various statistics (R-factors, etc, more than 70
characteristics) for ~70 000 pdb files. If what you want to obtain from
model_vs_data is present there, you may be able to skip calculations and
get the numbers you want.

If you are interested, I can write a small script illustrating how to get
some numbers.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.