[phenixbb] refine error message

Engin Özkan eozkan at uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 18 09:02:53 PDT 2017

Hi Jiemin,

I recently had a few errors of such, and while I can't remember which
Phenix program spitted it out (Phaser or phenix.refine), the issue was
my models from MODELLER. Simply deleting hydrogens by running

phenix.reduce -Trim insertpdbname.pdb >newpdbname.pdb

on the coordinate file fixes it for me.

I might be way off with your issue, but this is easy enough to try.

Engin