[phenixbb] Weird occupancy values in HySS

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 21 14:36:10 PDT 2017

Hi Dominic,

I don't think you should interpret occupancy values at phasing stage too
literally. The sites may be partially occupied or belong to other
chemical species, etc. It doesn't matter as long as you get phasing
solved. Where it does matter is later in refinement but then restraints
or constraints will be applied to refining parameters and you will be
getting meaningful parameter values.

Pavel