[phenixbb] Overlapping ligand-protein side chain density

Dorothee Liebschner dcliebschner at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 28 15:23:07 PST 2018

Hi,

Your scenario is covered in the newsletter article "13 typical occupancy
refinement scenarios and available options in phenix.refine".
http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2015_07.pdf#page=18

Scenario 7 probably best reflects your case. If I understand your
configuration correctly, Phe should be modeled as double conformation and
then constrained groups between the ligand and one of the Phe conformations
should be defined.

I hope that helps. Let us know if you need more information.

Best wishes,

Dorothee