[phenixbb] Unwanted LINK Records

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 26 10:34:35 PST 2018

Matthew

There is an "anti-LINK". Use the phil scope below. Make sure you send the
mode file to Pavel and me so we can confirm that it works for you.

  exclude_from_automatic_linking {

    selection_1 = None

    selection_2 = None

  }

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov