[phenixbb] Incorrect secondary structure assignment in a .pdb

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 28 10:36:31 PDT 2018

Hi Maciej,

I would add that you can obtain recreated SS annotations for your model
using
phenix.secondary_structure_restraints <your
model> ignore_annotation_in_file=True format=pdb

More on this:
https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/secondary_structure_restraints.html

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.