[phenixbb] Overlapping ligand-protein side chain density

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 1 15:07:11 PST 2018

P.S.: In case you want the occupancies to add up to 1, the constrained
group will be looking like this:

refinement {
   refine {
     occupancies {
       constrained_group {
         selection = chain A and resseq 123 and resname LIG
         selection = chain B and resseq 890 and altloc A
       }
     }
   }
}

Note two selections in the group, meaning that occupancy of (chain A and
resseq 123 and resname LIG) will be refined and constraied between 0 and
1, occupancy of (chain B and resseq 890 and altloc A) will be refined
and constraied between 0 and 1, and occupancy of (chain A and resseq 123
and resname LIG) plus occupancy of (chain B and resseq 890 and altloc A)
will be 1.

Pavel