[phenixbb] cis-Pro and trans-Pro refinement

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 16 10:45:08 PDT 2018

Hi Shijun,

"Threshold degrees for cis-peptide" is only used to determine if Pro is cis
or trans. If you increase this value it is expected that some trans Pro
will become labeled as cis. It does not influence the refinement directly.
If you want to impose restraints and get more trans-Pro after refinement
you may try to use apply_all_trans=True option. But the best would be to
examine carefully the model and map and rebuild appropriate parts manually.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.