[phenixbb] non-consecutive residue selection in phenix.polder

Pearce, N.M. (Nick) n.m.pearce at uu.nl
Wed Mar 28 00:49:54 PDT 2018

Hi,

Assuming it uses the standard phenix syntax you should be able to string together a series of residue selections connected by “or”.

See: https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/atom_selections.html

It should also be noted that any type of OMIT map will only show “unambiguous” density for full occupancy ligands. If your ligands are partial occupancy (which you generally can’t determine a priori), be aware that you’ll be looking at a superposition of ligand density and the other (unknown) state of the crystal.

Thanks,
Nick