[phenixbb] Bug in optimize weights

Mark Saper saper at umich.edu
Fri Dec 8 05:14:32 PST 2023

I am running build 5156 on macOS 13.6.1. I am refining a multi-molecule with imperfect NCS.  When I tried to use "Optimize X-ray/sterochemistry" and "Optimize X-ray/ADP weight” the program aborted with an error during the first cycle. The error was:
====================== XYZ individual (reciprocal space) ======================

AttributeError

I submitted a bug report via the internal bug report system.

I would appreciate how to get around this problem.  Should I try the previous stable version?

Many thanks,
Mark
Mark A. Saper, Ph.D.
Visiting Professor
Dept of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine

Associate Professor Emeritus of Biological Chemistry
University of Michigan Medical School

saper at umich.edu <mailto:saper at umich.edu>  |  +972 52 815-0480