[phenixbb] Discrepancy between Phenix GUI and command line for MR

Luca Jovine luca.jovine at ki.se
Tue Jul 4 13:02:14 PDT 2023

Thank you for the info Randy,

I confirm that in the last available nightly build (1.21rc1-5015) the issue is clearly fixed, resulting in a >70-fold speed increase compared to Phaser-MR from 1.21rc1-5008. For two sample jobs using intensity data on a M2 MacBook Pro:

1.21rc1-5008:
Job 1: CPU Time: 0 days 0 hrs 37 mins 23.01 secs (   2243.01 secs)
Job 2: CPU Time: 0 days 0 hrs 31 mins 10.79 secs (   1870.79 secs)

1.21rc1-5015:
Job 1: CPU Time: 0 days 0 hrs 0 mins 31.13 secs (     31.13 secs)
Job 2: CPU Time: 0 days 0 hrs 0 mins 25.44 secs (     25.44 secs)

...thanks for the fix!!

Luca